Straightforward and scrumptious social gathering platter
Need to make a vegetarian charcuterie board that everybody can eat? Do that scrumptious, nutritious and simple vegetarian charcuterie board recipe.
Makes 16 servings
What You Want
Vegetarian Charcuterie Board Substances
- 6 uncooked greens comparable to carrots, snap peas, cherry tomatoes, cucumber rounds, sliced lengthwise
- 24 seeded whole-grain crackers
- 4 pickled greens comparable to pickles, pickled beets, pickled inexperienced beans, pickled asparagus
- 8 slices mini whole-grain baguette, toasted (10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup nuts and seeds comparable to almonds, pumpkin seeds, cashews
- 1/4 cup crimson pepper jelly or olive tapenade
- 1 1/2 cups berries comparable to strawberries, raspberries, blackberries
- 2 cups crimson/inexperienced grapes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced pears or apples
- 3 sprigs contemporary dill
- 1/4 cup inexperienced/black olives
- 1/4 cup dried fruits comparable to figs, dried apricots, dates
The right way to Make Vegetarian Charcuterie Recipe
- Place dip of selection in small serving bowl; prepare within the middle of the board.
- Organize uncooked greens in a single nook of the board, permitting them to hold barely over the sting of the board.
- Scatter crackers and baguette slices in three separate sections of the board across the dip.
- Scatter just a few nuts, seeds and dried fruits close to the dip. Place the remaining nuts, seeds and dried fruits in a small bowl on the other aspect of the dip.
- Pleace pickled greens and olives in small glass jars and place throughout from uncooked greens.
- Scoop crimson pepper jelly and olive tapenade right into a small glass jars and place it within the third quadrant of the board, making a triangle with the bowls of dip and nuts.
- Scatter berries, grapes and contemporary fruit in any open areas on the board, filling in gaps. Garnish with contemporary dill sprigs.
Do that straightforward and scrumptious vegetarian charcuterie board and tell us on social media by tagging us on Fb and Instagram @healthstandnutrition!
Vitamins per serving
28 g Carbohydrates
4.5 g Protein
3.6 g Fats
5 g Fibre
Don’t miss out on wholesome new recipes or vitamin articles and join our e-newsletter, at present!
Sound Bites is a weekly vitamin e-newsletter that goes out to hundreds of subscribers. Written by our workforce of registered dietitians and vitamin specialists, it consists of articles, movies, ideas and recipes.
As a particular BONUS, we’ll electronic mail you our in style ’51 Wholesome Snack Assaults’ PDF.
Searching for extra wholesome snack concepts? Take a look at these recipes!
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Observe Director & Skilled Speaker
Andrea the «Chocoholic Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Well being Stand Vitamin Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is an internet vitamin course creator, skilled speaker and common visitor within the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Talking of Meals & Wholesome Residing Award for Excellence in Shopper Schooling….Learn extra