Who says you possibly can’t take pleasure in a savory, creamy gravy whereas consuming a plant-based eating regimen? Sure, you possibly can whip up a vegan mushroom gravy lickety-split utilizing this straightforward recipe, which encompasses a load of mushrooms, garlic, and plant-based milk. That’s proper, simply 4 substances (not together with pantry staples) and you’ll have this creamy vegan gravy recipe on the desk in lower than quarter-hour.
This vegan mushroom gravy recipe is ideal served with lentil patties, nut loaves, veggie balls, bread dressings, and mashed potatoes. That is my go-to for potlucks, consolation meals meals, and holidays. I make a double batch to ensure everybody has loads to prime their favourite meals. You may simply make this recipe gluten-free by substituting corn starch for the flour. It’s gentle and wholesome, too!
Questioning methods to make the very best ever vegan gravy? Whip up this straightforward, wholesome, savory vegan mushroom gravy in beneath quarter-hour with simply 4 substances (not together with pantry staples).
- Warmth olive oil over medium warmth in a saucepan.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Whip collectively plant-based milk, flour, salt (non-compulsory), black pepper, and soy sauce with a whisk in a small bowl till clean with no lumps.
- Pour combination into saucepan and prepare dinner for about 8 minutes, till bubbly and thick.
- Stir in chives.
- Serve about 5 tablespoons sauce per portion.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 11 minutes
- Class: Sauce
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 36
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 89 mg
- Fats: 2 g
- Saturated Fats: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g
Key phrases: vegan gravy, mushroom gravy, vegan gravy recipe
Serve this recipe with these plant-based dishes:
This publish might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data, click on right here.