Rusanenko can go away Denmark along with her head held excessive after notching this file.
As a powerlifter, Daria Rusanenko first made her hay in her native Ukraine, successful a number of contests of the Sub-Juniors and Teen selection within the mid-2010s. Years later, as a seasoned competitor and if her newest efficiency says something significant — the athlete might be prepared for a major breakthrough to bona fide energy sports activities stardom.
On Nov. 19, 2022, in the course of the 2022 Worldwide Powerlifting Federation (IPF) Outfitted World Championships in Viborg, Denmark, Rusanenko captured a 275.5-kilogram (607.4-pound) geared up squat. Rusanenko entered the competitors as an 84-kilogram Juniors competitor, making her high squat a Juniors and Open all-time IPF World File in the identical division. (Be aware: On the time of this writing, it’s unclear exactly the place Rusanenko completed in her class, as outcomes proceed to be tabulated.)
This squat efficiency isn’t the primary time Rusanenko has turned heads with a file mark on a global stage.
In keeping with the IPF database, the athlete can be the Sub-Juniors squat IPF World File holder in each the 76-kilogram (240 kilograms/529.1 kilos) and the 84-kilogram divisions (225 kilograms/496 kilos). The primary leg energy milestone occurred in the course of the 2019 IPF World Juniors & Sub-Juniors Championships, whereas the latter occurred on the 2019 iteration of the IPF Outfitted World Championships. Suffice it to say: This younger powerlifter has already demonstrated loads of leg energy within the latest previous.
Right here’s an summary of Rusanenko’s all-time geared up competitors bests:
Daria Rusanenko | Outfitted All-Time Competitors Bests
- Squat — 275.5 kilograms (607.4 kilos) | Juniors and Open IPF World File
- Bench Press — 150 kilograms (330.7 kilos)
- Deadlift — 212.5 kilograms (468.4 kilos)
- Complete — 627.5 kilograms (1,383.4 kilos)
On a aggressive foundation, over an approximate seven-year profession, Rusanenko can boast 17 victories with 9 different podium finishes. Right here’s an summary of a few of her extra notable contest outcomes:
Daria Rusanenko | Notable Profession Outcomes
- 2015 UkrainePF Donetsk Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Outfitted) — First place | First profession victory
- 2016 UkrainePF Ukrainian Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Outfitted) — First place
- 2017 European Powerlifting Federation (EPF) European Basic Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Uncooked) — First place
- 2017, 2019 EPF European Outfitted Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Outfitted) — First place
- 2017, 2019 IPF World Basic Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Uncooked) — Second place (2017) | First place (2019)
- 2019 EPF European Outfitted Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Outfitted) — First place
- 2019 IPF World Juniors & Sub-Juniors Championships (Sub-Juniors/Outfitted) — First place
- 2020-2021 UkrainePF Ukraine Powerlifting Championships (Open/Outfitted) — First place
On the time of this writing, Rusanenko doesn’t seem to have a constant social media presence, making it unclear what her future plans for any competitions resemble. Although, given her geared up prowess, it’s in all probability truthful to count on one other resounding outcome — one that may embody one other World File — the following time she steps on a sanctioned platform.
Featured picture: theipf on Instagram