Quiet down because the summer time heats up with this simple Strawberry Mojito recipe. It’s fruit, refreshing, and straightforward to scale up in your subsequent cookout.
A freshly made strawberry mojito is certainly one of my favourite cocktail recipes, particularly in the summertime (this Jalapeño Margarita is an in depth second).
Irrespective of who I’m with or the place I’m, when I’ve a mojito in my hand (or a Skinny Margarita), I can’t assist however smile with the boldness understanding that vivid, sunny occasions have arrived.
Made with contemporary ripe strawberries, a handful of refreshing mint, a squeeze of lime, and your favourite white rum, higher seize a pitcher as a result of, after one sip, these ice-cold strawberry mojitos will turn into your official drink of the summer time.
5 Star Evaluate
“So good!! Positively staying on my summer time drink rotation.”
— KateLynn —
The best way to Make the BEST Strawberry Mojito
This strawberry mojito recipe follows the usual mojito cocktail components: muddle lime juice with sugar and mint; stir in rum; prime with membership soda, however provides a contemporary, fruity addition of juicy summer time strawberries.
Written as a strawberry mojito for one, this recipe is simple to scale (like this Spicy Margarita recipe). Improve the portions as desired and put together in a pitcher to whip up a batch of strawberry mojitos for a crowd.
- Strawberries. The pure sweetness of the berries permits for a discount in sugar wanted within the recipe. In my faculty of cocktail math, this makes strawberry mojitos a well being meals. Drink up!
- Mint. A vital ingredient in any mojito recipe (and Whiskey Smash). It’s cool, refreshing, and aromatic.
- Sugar. Attracts our the juices of the strawberries, amplifying their pure taste, and provides simply the correct quantity of sweetness to clean out the rum.
- Lime. Provides that excellent pucker (like on this Italian Margarita) and balances the sweetness of the strawberries and chunk of the mint.
- Rum. For a strawberry mojito recipe, I like to make use of silver or white rum. Not fairly as heavy as darkish rums and with a cleaner, much less candy profile, I discover any such rum pairs greatest with fruity, candy strawberries. (No want to interrupt the financial institution; any mid-level rum will do).
- Ice. Retains issues frosty chilly.
- Membership Soda. For the proper fizzy end. (Additionally used to prime off these simple Peach Margaritas.)
- Add the strawberries, mint, lime juice, and sugar to a tall glass.
- Muddle till the sugar is dissolved and the berries break down.
- Add the rum, fill the glass with ice, then prime with membership soda. ENJOY!
- To Retailer. Strawberry Mojitos are greatest served instantly upon mixing.
Really useful Instruments to Make this Recipe
My Favourite Collins Glass
I really like the design sample on this refreshing Collings glass. It’s handcrafted too!
From my yard cookout to yours, completely happy summer time. Cheers!
Incessantly Requested Questions
Definitely! For one thing extra akin to a strawberry mojito daiquiri. Mix the rum, mint, sugar, and ice in a blender. Add extra ice/rum to style.
To make a strawberry mojito with out alcohol, observe the recipe as directed, omitting the rum from the recipe.
Rum is the booze historically used to make mojitos so when you deviate from rum you gained’t actually be making a real mojito. Nonetheless, when you’re okay with deviating from the standard recipe, the flavors on this drink work nicely with vodka, gin, or tequila.
- 3 contemporary strawberries stemmed and diced or sliced, plus extra for garnish
- 10-15 contemporary mint leaves a small handful, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 medium lime juiced (about 1 tablespoon contemporary lime juice)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar or 1 ounce easy syrup
- 2 ounces white rum
- Membership soda
Serving: 1cocktailEnergy: 176kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 1gFats: 1gSaturated Fats: 1gPolyunsaturated Fats: 1gMonounsaturated Fats: 1gPotassium: 131mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 437IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 32mgIron: 1mg
Be a part of at this time and begin saving your favourite recipes
Create an account to simply save your favourite tasks and tutorials.