At simply 22-years-old, powerlifter Jordanne Panton has constructed up fairly the ledger of accomplishments. It’s her functionality together with her deadlift that maybe attracts essentially the most acclaim.
On Might 18, 2022, Panton (67.5KG) shared footage of herself deadlifting 235 kilograms (518 kilos) throughout a coaching session. Even when it’s unofficial as a result of it occurred exterior of a sanctioned competitors, Panton’s pull is 2 kilograms (4.4 kilos) heavier than the present USA Powerlifting (USAPL) Junior File of 233 kilograms (513.6 kilos). Notably, Panton additionally holds that mark when she achieved the pull on the 2022 USAPL Arnold Pioneer Belt Professional Deadlift.
Panton accomplished this deadlift utilizing a sumo stance — which is authorized in powerlifting — and wore only a lifting belt.
Panton at a Look
Whereas she’s one of many sport’s top-rising names now, Panton has been a aggressive powerlifter for practically a decade. She was 14-years-old throughout the 2013 USAPL Badger Open — her first-ever profession competitors. In 24 profession meets, she has logged a first-place outcome 18 occasions for a win price of 75 p.c.
Right here’s a rundown of a few of Panton’s extra notable outcomes from her powerlifting profession so far:
Jordanne Panton | Notable Profession Outcomes
- 2015 United Powerlifting Affiliation (UPA) Powerlifting Nationwide Championship (W/Wraps) — First place
- 2016 USAPL Excessive College Nationals (Single) — First place
- 2016 Worldwide Powerlifting Federation (IPF) World Sub-Juniors & Juniors Powerlifting Championships (Single) — Second place
- 2017 North American Powerlifting Federation (NAPF) Arnold Slingshot Professional American (Single) — First place
- 2018 USAPL Wisconsin Open State Championships (Single) — First place
- 2018 USAPL Collegiate Nationals (Single) — First place
- 2018 IPF World Sub-Juniors & Juniors Powerlifting Championships (Single) — Second place
- 2019 USAPL Uncooked Nationals (Uncooked) — First place
- 2020 USAPL Midwest Primetime (Uncooked) — First place
- 2021 USAPL Europa Dallas Showdown (Uncooked) — First place
- 2022 USAPL Arnold Pioneer Belt Professional Deadlift (Uncooked) — First place | Deadlift solely
Along with her official marks, Panton has made noise together with her deadlifts in coaching earlier than. When the powerlifter pulled 220 kilograms (485 kilos) in February 2020, that exceeded the then-IPF Juniors World File by 25 kilograms (55.1 kilos).
Together with her implausible deadlift, listed below are Panton’s all-time competitors bests on every raise:
Jordanne Panton | High Elevate Stats
- Squat — 162.5 kilograms (358.2 kilos) | Uncooked
- Bench Press — 90 kilograms (198.4 kilos) | Uncooked
- Deadlift — 233 kilograms (513.6 kilos) | Uncooked | USAPL 67.5KG Junior World File
- Whole — 480 kilograms (1,058.2 kilos) | Uncooked
After her unofficial file pull, Panton will compete on the 2022 USAPL Mega Nationals. These will happen on June 7-12, 2022, in Las Vegas, NV. With one other meet on the horizon, Panton has populated her Instagram feed with many alternative clips of her coaching her squat, bench press, and deadlift as she ramps up her preparation.
Supplied Panton can switch over her current deadlift prowess to the competitors, she could break the 67.5-kilogram USAPL Juniors File in Nevada once more.
Featured picture: @jordannepanton on Instagram