This dish has plenty of protein from the lean hen thighs, and many nice nutritional vitamins and minerals from the broccoli comparable to iron, calcium, and zinc. However don’t fear, it’s not bland—the contemporary dill sauce makes positive of that.
Making this dish is tremendous straightforward. Begin by protecting the juicy hen thighs in olive oil and the seasoning combine, place in a piping sizzling skillet and fry till cooked proper by. After the hen is cooked you employ the identical pan to boil the broccoli in hen broth, which reinforces the flavour (in addition to preserving the dishes to a minimal!).
The opposite main part of this dish is the tasty and wealthy dill sauce. You make the sauce by including the sauce components right into a pan and slowly bringing them to a boil with the hen within the pan simmering away. Dill, when you haven’t had it earlier than with hen, is a good taste mixture that offers it much more taste however with out including any carbs or sugars.
To serve this dish, place the cooked hen onto a plate, cowl it in dill sauce, and serve the crunchy broccoli on the facet. When you’ve had this as soon as, it’s positive to develop into an everyday dish you whip up for your self or the entire household.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Rooster and Broccoli with Dill Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounce boneless, skinless hen thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to style
- 16 ounce broccoli, florets
- 3/4 cup hen broth
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon contemporary dill
1. Measure out and put together all of the components. Season the hen with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
2. In a frying pan over medium warmth, add the olive oil and hen and prepare dinner for about 6-8 minutes per facet. Take away hen from pan however hold heat.
3. Add broccoli and the hen broth to the identical frying pan. Deliver to a boil then scale back warmth and let simmer lined for 4 – 5 minutes. Take away broccoli from pan however depart the broth. Hold broccoli heat.
4. In a bowl, combine collectively heavy cream and contemporary dill. Stir that into the frying pan with the hen broth. Deliver this to a boil and let the sauce thicken.
5. Add the hen into the pan and canopy with lid. Cook dinner on medium warmth for 10 minutes.
6. Serve the creamy hen with the broccoli. Get pleasure from!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Rooster and Broccoli with Dill Sauce. Every serving comes out to be 389 energy, 30.2g fats, 6.3g internet carbs, and 23.6g protein.
|1.00 tablespoon olive oil||119||13.5||0||0||0||0|
|16.00 ounce boneless, skinless hen thighs||649||41||0.0||0.0||0.0||76.9|
|0.50 teaspoon garlic powder||5||0||1.2||0.1||1||0.3|
|0.50 teaspoon onion powder||4||0||0.9||0.2||0.8||0.1|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|16.00 ounce broccoli||159||1.9||32.6||15||17.6||10.8|
|0.75 cup hen broth||11||0.4||0.8||0||0.8||1.2|
|0.75 cup heavy cream||607||64.3||4.8||0||4.8||5|
|1.00 tablespoon contemporary dill||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||389||30.2||10.1||3.8||6.3||23.6|