These 10-minute roasted salmon rice bowls and made with chew sized items of honey-sriracha salmon, cucumbers and avocado. So scrumptious!
Honey Sriracha Roasted Salmon Bowls
These delicious Honey Sriracha Salmon Bowls are quick and simple and lick-the-bowl good! Made within the broiler, which cooks quick, and without having to marinate or look ahead to the oven to preheat. The entire recipe comes collectively in lower than 10 minutes, begin to end. The beauty of a bowl is that it’s totally customizable, so be at liberty so as to add different greens or swap up the protein. For less difficult salmon bowl recipes, attempt my Seattle Asian Salmon Bowls and Spicy Canned Salmon Rice Bowls. And for an air fryer salmon concept, do this Air Fryer Salmon with Maple Soy Glaze.
I really like salmon and I really like rice bowls, and this roasted salmon rice bowl doesn’t disappoint!
Salmon Rice Bowls Substances
- Glaze: Honey, sriracha, soy sauce, recent ginger
- Salmon: You’ll want one and a half kilos of skinless salmon filets. You should use recent or thawed, frozen fish.
- Cucumbers: Slice three small Persian cucumbers or a 3rd of an English cucumber.
- Dressing: Rice vinegar, sesame oil, salt
- Rice: I used short-grain brown rice.
- Avocado: Thinly slice a small avocado.
- Furikake seasoning for garnish
Learn how to Make Honey Sriracha Salmon Bowls
- Prep: Preheat the broiler with a rack six inches beneath it, and line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Honey Sriracha Salmon Sauce: Stir the honey, sriracha, soy sauce, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Broil the Salmon: Lower the salmon into one-inch cubes and place them on the baking sheet with slightly area in between. Brush the fish with the glaze and broil it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cucumbers: Whereas the salmon cooks, slice the cucumber and mix them with the rice vinegar, sesame oil, and salt.
- Serve: Put a three-quarter cup of rice in every of the 4 bowls. Divide the salmon, avocado, and cucumber and add them to the rice. Drizzle the bowls with sriracha and sprinkle with furikake.
Learn how to Retailer Salmon Bowls
Cooked salmon will final within the fridge for about three days if refrigerated in an hermetic container. In the event you don’t need to microwave fish, retailer the rice and fish individually, heat the rice within the microwave, and eat the salmon bites chilly.
- Salmon Swap: Substitute salmon with shrimp or hen.
- Greens: Add shaved carrots, chopped bell pepper, or edamame.
- Protein: Swap the salmon for medium-sized shrimp or hen.
- Grains: Substitute brown rice with white rice, quinoa, or farro. You can too use frozen rice to save lots of time.
- Spiciness: Skip the additional sriracha on the finish if you happen to want milder meals.
- Gluten-Free Salmon Bowls: Sub tamari or coconut aminos for soy sauce.
- Decreased Sodium: Use low-sodium soy sauce if you happen to’re making an attempt to restrict your salt.
Extra Salmon Recipes You’ll Love:
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Dimension: 1 bowl
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha, plus extra for serving
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or gluten-free tamari
- 2 teaspoons minced or grated recent ginger
- 1 ½ kilos skinless salmon filets
- 3 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced, or ⅓ English cucumber, lower into skinny half-moons
- 1 ½ teaspoons rice vinegar, plus extra as wanted
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups cooked short-grain brown rice
- 4 ounces avocado, from 1 small haas, thinly sliced
- Furikake seasoning, or sesame seeds, for garnish
Preheat the broiler with a rack about 6 inches beneath it. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
In a small bowl, mix the honey, sriracha, soy sauce, and ginger; stir with a fork till the honey dissolves.
Lower the salmon into 1-inch cubes and place them on the baking sheet, leaving a little bit of area between each bit.
Brush the salmon with the glaze and cook dinner underneath the broiler for 3 to 4 minutes, or till it’s simply flaked with a fork and golden on high.
In the meantime, mix the sliced cucumber with the rice vinegar, sesame oil, and salt.
Place 3/4 cup rice in every bowl. Divide and high with salmon, sliced avocado, cucumber, and a drizzle of sriracha, if desired, plus a sprinkle of furikake seasoning.
In the event you’d like slightly extra acidity, add only a sprint of rice vinegar.
Please go away a ranking and remark letting us know the way you favored this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 bowl, Energy: 506 kcal, Carbohydrates: 48 g, Protein: 38.5 g, Fats: 17.5 g, Saturated Fats: 2.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 93.5 mg, Sodium: 489 mg, Fiber: 5 g, Sugar: 10.5 g