In the event you want a family-friendly weeknight dish, you’ll love these baked Hen Tenders Parmesan. My household beloved it!
Hen Tenders Parmesan
Two household favorites – hen tenders and hen parmesan – mix for a straightforward weeknight dish. I wasn’t positive how hen parmesan would come out with hen tenderloins, however I used to be pleasantly stunned. The hen was so tender, and my choosy husband beloved it. In the event you want extra hen tenderloin recipes, these Air Fryer Hen Tenders and these Pickle-Brined Hen Tenders are each very fashionable!
Are hen tenders simply lower up hen breasts?
Hen breasts and tenderloins, additionally known as hen tenders, are literally not the identical. The tenderloin is a muscle beneath the breast that’s eliminated and offered individually. As their identify implies, tenderloins are extra tender than breasts.
Hen Tenderloin Parmesan Substances
- Hen Tenders: Season 12 tenders, about 1 ¼ kilos, with salt. In the event you don’t have tenders, you may slice breasts into lengthy strips.
- Egg: Beat one egg in a shallow bowl. The egg will assist the breading follow the hen.
- Breadcrumbs: I like to make use of seasoned breadcrumbs as a result of it reduces the variety of components. In the event you don’t have them, you may sprinkle in some dried herbs, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Marinara: Use your favourite model or make your personal with my fast marinara sauce recipe.
- Cheese: Shredded part-skim mozzarella, grated parmesan cheese
- Basil: Chop recent basil leaves for garnish.
How you can Make Hen Tenders Parmesan
- Prep: Line a sheet pan with foil and spray it with oil. Season the hen with salt. Crack the egg right into a shallow bowl, and put the breadcrumbs in one other.
- Dredge the Hen: Dip the tenders within the egg, then the breadcrumbs, and shake off any extra. Place the tenders on the pan, and spray either side generously with oil.
- Bake the hen at 425°F for 18 minutes, flipping it midway. Don’t fear about it getting crispy – it’s going to get coated in marinara anyway.
- Cheese and Sauce: Switch the hen strips to a 9” x 13” baking dish. Unfold the sauce over the hen and prime it with each sorts of cheese. Bake for eight to 10 minutes till the marinara is sizzling and the cheese is melted. High the hen parmesan with recent basil.
What to Serve with Hen Parmesan
This wholesome hen tender recipe would pair nicely with a inexperienced salad or roasted greens, like garlic butter mushrooms or broccoli rabe. You would additionally make a hen parmesan sandwich with a hoagie roll or baguette or serve the tenderloins together with your favourite pasta and further marinara.
How you can Retailer Hen Tenders Parmesan
Leftover hen parmesan will maintain within the fridge for as much as 4 days, or you may freeze them for as much as three months. Thaw them within the fridge in a single day and reheat them within the oven or microwave while you’re able to eat them.
Extra Hen Tenderloin Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Dimension: 3 tenderloins
Preheat oven to 425F. Line a sheet pan with foil and spray.
Season hen with salt. Place egg in a shallow bowl. In a second shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
Dip hen within the egg, then into the breadcrumb combination and shake off extra and place on a sheet pan.
Spray either side of the hen generously with oil.
Bake the hen 18 minutes flipping midway till cooked by way of. It’s okay if it’s not crispy, it’s going to get coated in marinara anyway.
Switch to a 9×13-inch baking pan, prepare the hen strips. Unfold the marinara sauce over the hen and prime with the mozzarella and Parmesan.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, till marinara is sizzling and the cheese is melted. High with basil.
Please go away a ranking and remark letting us understand how you preferred this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 3 tenderloins, Energy: 376 kcal, Carbohydrates: 19 g, Protein: 45 g, Fats: 12.5 g, Saturated Fats: 4.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 169.5 mg, Sodium: 1188 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 4.5 g