This peanut butter banana smoothie actually tastes like a decadent milkshake, however is definitely made with entire fruit, milk, and peanut butter!
We saved this peanut butter and banana smoothie recipe easy with simply 6 complete components. Hold studying to get the recipe and dig in!
Greatest Peanut Butter Smoothie
Whether or not you simply labored out or are in search of a scrumptious breakfast smoothie to make, I simply know you’re going to fall head over heels for this peanut butter banana smoothie of ours.
Rising up, I ate lots of peanut butter and banana sandwiches after which after I found smoothies, it turned a staple taste for me! It’s simply one thing in regards to the candy taste of bananas blended with the salty taste of peanut butter. SO GOOD.
What does this peanut butter smoothie style like? For those who’re questioning what this wonderful, thick, milkshake-like smoothie tastes like…it’s simply that! Suppose pb shake + banana shake, however more healthy! All the identical flavors, however so significantly better for you.
The factor that’s so wonderful about his banana peanut butter smoothie recipe is that you just actually simply throw your entire components right into a high-speed blender and blend till clean.
What’s in a peanut butter banana smoothie?
- Bananas: You should buy frozen bananas at most grocery shops, however for those who can’t discover them. No worries! You possibly can make your individual at house for tremendous low cost.
- Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt is a good addition to all smoothies as a result of it full of protein and has a barely tangy taste. Be happy to make use of any form of Greek yogurt corresponding to plain or vanilla.
- Flax seeds: Floor flax is the place it’s at in relation to smoothies as a result of they’re simpler to digest that method!
- Almond Milk: This peanut butter banana smoothie recipe requires unsweetened almond milk, however any form of milk or liquid will work!
- Vanilla Extract: Don’t have vanilla extract readily available? No worries! You possibly can simply nix it 😀
- Peanut Butter: We love utilizing all-natural peanut butter in our smoothies as a result of it’s creamy and has no components. Our favourite manufacturers embody 365 and Smuckers.
Earlier than you mix away in your blender, it’s also possible to add in some scrumptious add-ins to extend vitamin and/or add extra taste. Listed here are some options:
- Mini chocolate chips
- Protein Powder: take a look at our favourite ones HERE.
- Kale or Spinach
That is a kind of smoothies that’s finest eaten thick and with a spoon. Oh, and with toppings galore. There’s nothing fallacious with a handful of mini chocolate chips and a drizzle of recent peanut butter.
Extra Banana Smoothies
Trying to improve your blender? Take a look at our favourite Vitamix Blender. It’s our favourite high-speed blender good for making smoothies, soups, and nut butter.
- 2 cups frozen sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon floor flax seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
Energy: 295kcal Carbohydrates: 40g Protein: 12g Fats: 10g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 21g