Once I deliver again an ideal tomato—beautiful, heavy, juicy, and ripe—from the farmers market, this recipe for Arugula Salad with Tomatoes is certainly one of my favourite simple salads to showcase that good tomato. Impressed by the traditional Caprese salads in Italy, this vegan salad with arugula and tomatoes pairs my good tomato with arugula, olive oil, pine nuts, basil, balsamic vinegar, and EVOO to make this recipe utterly plant-based. That is additionally an incredible recipe to showcase a bumper crop of tomatoes in your backyard. This straightforward arugula salad is brimming with wonderful flavors and textures, and you can also make it in simply 10 minutes with solely 5 substances, not together with pantry staples! It’s certainly one of my favourite vegan salad recipes, too!
This simple salad can also be an incredible showcase on your personal backyard. Actually, the photograph right here function the entire produce I harvested from my vegetable backyard in Southern California. Don’t neglect to attempt heirloom tomatoes on this salad too—this recipe options golden tomatoes, nevertheless you need to use purple, purple and even inexperienced tomatoes! Even for those who don’t have a backyard, you’ll be able to nonetheless take pleasure in farm-fresh produce by frequenting your farmers markets, the place meals are harvested mere hours before you purchase them and produce them residence. You can even discover seasonal produce in your grocery store, too. This super-easy salad is the right go-to recipe on heat summer season days, and it’s nice to deliver alongside to events and picnics. Serve it with sandwiches, veggie-
This straightforward Arugula Salad with Tomatoes might be made in 10 minutes with solely 5 substances to create a beautiful, seasonal vegan salad good with any meal.
- 4 cups child arugula leaves
- 2 massive ripe tomatoes (attempt heirloom tomatoes, if desired), sliced horizontally in skinny slices
- ¼ cup chopped recent basil leaves
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon additional virgin olive oil
- Freshly floor black pepper, as desired
- Sea salt, as desired (optionally available)
- Line a salad platter or shallow salad bowl with arugula leaves.
- Organize tomato slices over the arugula.
- Sprinkle with recent basil leaves and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and EVOO.
- Sprinkle with freshly floor black pepper and sea salt (optionally available).
- Serve instantly! Makes 4 servings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Salad
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 110
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Fats: 9.5 g
- Saturated Fats: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0 mg
Key phrases: farmers market, vegan salad, tomato salad, arugula salad, easy arugula salad
For different wholesome, summer season salad recipes, attempt the next:
This publish could include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.