The air fryer isn’t a approach you’d suppose to make egg salad, however that’s how I do it! It’s really easy to make exhausting boil eggs within the air fryer – you don’t even have so as to add water!
Air Fryer Egg Salad
Whereas you may make hard-boiled eggs on the range prime or within the microwave, have you ever ever thought-about making them within the air fryer? It cooks the eggs completely, making it a fast and handy option to take pleasure in this traditional dish. Plus, with just some easy elements, you possibly can have a scrumptious and satisfying breakfast or lunch very quickly. For extra wholesome egg salad recipes, strive my Basic Egg Salad, Avocado Egg Salad, and Low-Yolk Egg Salad.
Air Fryer Egg Salad Components
This straightforward egg salad has solely six elements. Right here’s what you’ll want!
- Eggs: Use eight eggs for 4 servings.
- Mayo: You should utilize common or mild mayo.
- Scallions or Chives finely chopped
- Spices: Candy paprika, salt, pepper
How lengthy does an egg soak up an air fryer?
The time it takes to air fry eggs might fluctuate relying on the make and mannequin of your equipment. Check one egg to seek out the perfect temperature and time to your mannequin.
The way to Make Air Fryer Eggs
- Air Fry the Eggs: Place the eggs within the air fryer basket and set the temp to 250°F. Prepare dinner them for 15 to 17 minutes, relying in your air fryer, till the eggs are hard-boiled.
- Chop the Eggs: Take away the eggs from the machine and run them below chilly water. Peel the eggs and chop them into small items.
- Make the Egg Salad: Combine the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add the eggs and chives to the mayo combination and stir to mix. Garnish with paprika and chives.
What to Serve with Egg Salad
This traditional egg salad recipe will be loved for breakfast on toast or a bagel or for lunch in a wrap or sandwich or over salad. Typically I simply eat it with a spoon proper out of the container!
- No Air Fryer, No Drawback! Laborious-boil eggs within the Prompt Pot or make them on the range.
- Whole30: To maintain this egg salad Whole30, use a compliant mayo, like this one from Primal Kitchen (affiliate hyperlink), or make your individual.
- Crunch: Add celery, pickles, or carrots for texture.
- Tang: Stir in some Dijon mustard or capers for additional taste.
- Protein: Add diced cooked shrimp or canned tuna for additional protein.
- Herbs: Swap chives for dill or parsley.
The way to Retailer Egg Salad
You’ll be able to refrigerate egg salad 4 to five days in an hermetic container, making it the right dish to meal prep for lunches all through the week.
Extra Egg Recipes You’ll Love:
Your feedback are useful! Should you’ve tried this wholesome Air Fryer Egg Salad recipe or another on Skinnytaste, don’t overlook to fee the recipe and depart me a remark under. And in the event you took a photograph of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can reshare it on my Tales!
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Dimension: 2 /3 cup
Place the eggs within the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 250°F.
Prepare dinner for 15 to 16 minutes, relying in your air fryer till the eggs are hard-boiled (time might fluctuate relying on the make and mannequin of your air fryer), mess around with 1 egg to see how your air fryer cooks earlier than making a complete batch.
As soon as the eggs are cooked, take away them from the air fryer and run below chilly water.
Peel the eggs and chop them into small items.
In a separate bowl, combine collectively the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
Add the chopped eggs, chives to the bowl with the mayonnaise combination. Stir till every part is effectively mixed.
High with paprika and chives, for garnish.
Serve the egg salad on prime of your favourite bread, crackers, or lettuce leaves, or use it to make a sandwich. Take pleasure in!
Please depart a score and remark letting us know the way you appreciated this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 /3 cup, Energy: 237 kcal, Carbohydrates: 1 g, Protein: 12.5 g, Fats: 20 g, Saturated Fats: 4.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 378 mg, Sodium: 299.5 mg, Sugar: 0.5 g